Your kids are too young for extracurriculars to look good on college applications. They’re bored by organized sports. Your schedule is too erratic for weekly art classes. What to do? Don’t skip the after school activities! Skate after school at Skatetown TX.
5 Benefits of After School Activities
- It’s good exercise. Active play is great for kids, helping them become healthier. It also teaches them good habits, making them more likely to grow into healthy adults.
- It teaches time management. Minus the stress on mom because you’re 5 minutes late for choir practice. Having a set activity after school helps kids realize the value of their (and your) time. They’ll learn to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize activities.
- It helps self-esteem. Fun activities help kids develop skills, become comfortable in their own skin, and really shine doing something they love.
- It’s good for socializing. Extracurricular activities teach kids to make friends, take turns, and even develop teamwork and leadership skills.
- It helps mental development. Active play has been proven to help kids focus, memorize, and build brain cells. Bring on the roller-skating!
After School Skating
Looking for a low-key activity to keep your kids busy after school? Something you won’t feel guilty about skipping when you go on vacation? Skatetown TX has daily fun to keep kids active, social, and healthy.
- No commitment! We’re open to the public daily from 3-6pm
- Join the After School Club and get a weekly discounted rate on our after school sessions
- Let kids play, have a snack, and even do their homework!
- Bus drop off available for some schools
Don’t skip out on after school activities during your child’s crucial developmental years. Join the after school fun at Skatetown TX.