You’ve been a roller-skater for years. Some months you’re at Skatetown TX every week, and others you only make it once or twice, but the rentals are racking up. Is it time to invest in a pair of roller-skates?
The Benefits of Renting Skates
- If you don’t skate often, renting may be the way to go.
- Do you have a child going through a growth spurt? Unless he or she has a younger sibling to pass the skates down to, you’ll probably want to rent until your child’s foot reaches a more consistent size.
- Don’t want to worry about remembering your roller-skates (or taking care of them when you get home)? We always have a pair ready for you!
The Benefits of Buying Skates
- Do you skate all the time? Skate rentals are $2 for quad skates and $3 for inline skates. Buying roller-skates could save you big money in the long run.
- Buying your own roller-skates allows a skater to get a boot that fits perfectly. You can also adjust the trucks, toe stop, and other parts of the skate to find your perfect roll.
- Pick the pair you want! We have some high quality skate rentals, but if you’re into roller derby, speed skating tricks, or jam skating, you’ll want specialty skates. Purchasing roller-skates lets you get just what you need (and in the color you want too!).